The MDRC has a number of Repeaters located in Narre Warren with the operating callsign VK3RMC.
The VK3RMC Repeater systems operate on D-Star, UHF & VHF analogue as well as DMR digital.
A P25 repeater now operates on a mixed mode 70cm repeater on 439.875 Mhz. IRLP is currently disabled on the 2m repeater 147.325 Mhz
- 2m – 147.325Mhz – Set up your 91.5hz CTCSS Tone
- 70cm – 439.875Mhz – Set up your 91.5hz CTCSS Tone for Tx and Rx – is the Primary Analogue repeater also running P25
- 70cm – 439.375Mhz – Set up your 91.5hz CTCSS Tone for Tx and Rx
- 23cm – 1293.9750Mhz
- 70cm – 438.12500Mhz
- 2m – 146.76250Mhz
Check the following links for status:
- 438.7125Mhz with a -7Mhz offset
Check the following link for status:
- 70cm – 439.875Mhz – Set up your 91.5hz CTCSS Tone for Tx and Rx
VK3RMC IRLP Node #6300
VK3RMC has a IRLP node currently operating on the 70cm UHF Analogue repeater – 439.875Mhz
The VK3RMC node system is operating using Raspberry Pi Computer System linked into a UHF Radio.
The current status of the IRLP can be viewed at http://status.irlp.net/?nodeid=6300